Salesforce Solution Architect
Luxent is a dynamic Salesforce consulting partner and application developer that has a team of experts helping clients implement, adopt, integrate, and grow with Salesforce. We offer a highly competitive salary and bonus structure, insurance, flexible working environment, and generous PTO. Our headquarters is in Southern California but the right candidate can work remotely from anywhere in the United States.
Luxent is recruiting a Salesforce Solution Architect to be part of our remote Salesforce Consulting team. You’ll have a great opportunity to be part of a growing team working with customers nationwide as they leverage the power of the Salesforce platform.
This role is available either as a full-time consultant or as a sub-contractor.
*We are directly hiring for this role, not working through a recruiter.
Responsibilities and duties
- Work directly with clients and our teams to develop and deliver Salesforce configuration solutions that meet business challenges
- Provide product and technical expertise during scoping and throughout implementation
- Build Salesforce product extensions using Visualforce technology
- Participate and lead internal and external learning and sharing activities, including conferences and technical presentations
- Show enthusiasm for learning new technology and solutions and applying knowledge to a variety of Salesforce customers
- Commit to continuing to learn and attain Salesforce certifications
- At least 3+ years' experience working with SFDC
- Minimum 2 full lifecycle SalesForce.com implementations
- Proven functional / technical professional
- Direct experience with SFDC Sales Cloud including application design, architecture and development using Salesforce.com
- Strong SFDC knowledge and integration components for SFDC (SFDC APIs, Apex controllers, Apex Web Services, Apex callout, outbound messaging, SFDC data loaders, etc.)
- Experience with Apex coding (Custom Visual Pages, Classes, Triggers, Workflows)
- Experience with custom portals / communities
- Experience working with secure web services and integration with Salesforce both synchronous and asynchronous call outs
- Experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools
- Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development and implementation of SFDC CRM Software Solutions
- Salesforce.com Certifications (e.g. DEV401, DEV501) is a plus
- Prior experiences of converting from another CRM (Goldmine, ACT, etc.) to Salesforce is a plus
Formal Education & Certifications
- BS Degree in Information Science, Computer Science, Business, Finance or other relevant combination of training and experience
- Salesforce Developer certified preferred
- Microsoft Office certified preferred
- Enthusiastic, professional team player
- Excellent listening skills to fully understand the internal customer requirements
- Natural curiosity and desire to learn new business processes and technologies
- Highly driven and able to self-manage in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to change gears quickly, multiples times through the day
- Able to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Build professional rapport and develop effective working relationships with internal customers & team members
Chosen candidate will work from home with plans to open a new office in 2018 in the Aliso Viejo/Irvine area.
Job Type: Full-time or sub-contractor
- Hands on System Administration experience with Salesforce: 3+ years
*Note: We are not sponsoring any candidates or working with any recruiting firms at this time.
Email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to begin the process.