Luxent is a dynamic Salesforce consulting partner and application developer that has a team of experts helping clients implement, adopt, integrate, and grow with Salesforce. We offer a highly competitive salary and bonus structure, insurance, flexible working environment, and generous PTO. Our headquarters is in Southern California but the right candidate can work remotely from anywhere in the United States.
Job Title: Salesforce Consultant
Luxent is recruiting a Salesforce Solution Architect to be part of our remote Salesforce Consulting team. You’ll have a great opportunity to be part of a growing team working with customers nationwide as they leverage the power of the Salesforce platform.
The ideal candidate seeks a flexible opportunity to work on interesting Salesforce projects, and is responsive and resourceful.
This role is available either as a full-time consultant or part-time consultant (20-30 hours/wk).
We are directly hiring for this role, not working through a recruiter.
Responsibilities and duties
- Work directly with clients and our teams to develop and deliver Salesforce configuration solutions that meet business challenges
- Provide product and technical expertise during scoping and throughout implementation
- Build Salesforce product extensions using Visualforce technology
- Participate and lead internal and external learning and sharing activities, including conferences and technical presentations
- Show enthusiasm for learning new technology and solutions and applying knowledge to a variety of Salesforce customers
- Commit to continuing to learn and attain Salesforce certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years working with Salesforce
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrable, progressively responsible technology consulting experience
- Minimum of 2 full lifecycle Salesforce implementations
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Salesforce, in a delivery-focused role
- Experience designing and implementing technology solutions for Salesforce customers; experience in the manufacturing/distribution industries a plus
- Salesforce Cloud Experience: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud
- Certifications: Salesforce Certified Administrator, Platform App Builder and Platform Developer I (or equivalent experience and commitment to earn the certification within 1 year)
- Experience with triggers, advanced workflows, Visualforce pages
- Ability to communicate professionally, proactively, and effectively with clients
- Ability to travel up to 30% to customer sites
- Comfortable working in a small company at a fast pace
- Possess authorization to work in the United States; do not require sponsorship now or in the future for a visa
Additional Extra Skills
- Experience working with manufacturers and/or distributors
- Salesforce Developer Certification (DEV401, DEV501)
- Salesforce Designer Certification
- Configure, Price, Quote experience
- Pardot marketing automation experience
- Knowledge of ERP platforms and integrating them to Salesforce
- Experience converting customers from other CRM systems (Goldmine, ACT) to Salesforce
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
*Note: We are not sponsoring any candidates or working with any recruiting firms at this time.